Tonight I had a dinner date with my roommate from the summertime and she made the most DELICIOUS fish tacos with spinach quinoa!
The best part of that meal was her amazing mango sweet salsa, so I obviously had to ask for the recipe and thought I would share it here. It is one of the easiest and quickest things to make, and it is completely gluten free and dairy free!
- 1 Fresh Mango
- 1 Avacado
- 1 Lime
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Banana
- 1 Onion
- Hot Sauce
- Cut up the mango, pineapple, and banana into little cube slices
- Cut avacado into small chunks
- Dice onions and saute
- Mix onions, avacado and fruit together
- Squeeze a half of lime and mix
- Add a teaspoon of hot sauce and mix
- Keep in refrigerator until cool and serve