Today, while studying like a mad man for my Organic Chemistry 2 final, I happened to be checking in on my blog and came across the sweetest thing ever! Another amazing blog, Tartars and Teacups has just nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award” and I am so excited and appreciative!
The recipient rules to this award:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you like for the award!
- Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination!
7 Facts About Me:
- I have dyed my hair every color in the “real hair color” spectrum, but I am naturally blonde.
- I was in the Broadway touring production of Evita when I was 12 years old.
- I can recite every line of the movie, The Parent Trap from start to finish.
- Any man could win my heart over if he performs Green Eyes, by Coldplay for me.
- I have found a new love for the outdoors! I love hiking, biking, and everything in between.
- I could live off of mozzarella sticks and plantains for the rest of my life.
- I will find the cure to cancer.
And now for the nominees:
- Bucket List Publications – adventure blog
- The Daily Batch – food, fashion and weddings blog
- Awakening– inspirational blog
- Shit Gotti Says– comedy to college experiences blog
- 2nd Cup of Tea – travel blog
- The Girl With The Purple Pen – fashion blog
- The Urban Hippie – photography blog
- In 140 Characters Or Less – opinions formed in 140 characters or less blog
- Meg Says – music, movies, and books blog
- Photo Nature Blog – photography blog
- Paula Koala – from food to fashion and everything in between blog
- Yummyfoodmadeeasy – food blog
- Sleepingbootay – makeup blog
- Gen Y Girl – inspirational blog
- Wood and Rope – nautical homeware blog