Here is an awesome dessert that is super easy to bake! My roommate, the chef, of course has made yet another delicious concoction!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package puff pastry, 2 pastry sheets thawed
- 1 Cup Nutella spread
- 1 Cup mini marshmallows
- 1 sliced banana
- Egg white wash: 1 egg white whisked with 1 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each square of pastry into 4 equal size pieces.
- Spread a couple tablespoons of Nutella spread onto the center of each pastry leaving 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Top each with about 2-5 mini marshmallows and about 2-3 banana slices
- Fold over the pastry sheet to form a little triangle. Crimp edges firmly with the tines of a fork.
- Brush with egg white wash then sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until pastry just turns golden.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- You can either eat them like this, or add just a pinch of powdered sugar on top.